Office Staff, (Accounting & Finance ) ,BKK (1 Position)
Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257637
- Male or Female, Age between 22-35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 3 years experienced in accounting & finance field, and Taxation, AR, AP, Payments, Petty Cash, Bank Reconciliation, also General Journal entry.
- SAP and consolidated accounts will be an advantage.
- Good command in English (Spoken and Written).
- Good ability in Computer Skill (Microsoft Office).
- Good attitude, positive thinking towards changes, and able to multi-task, and work independently.
- Good responsible for the receivables and Sales based Controlling
- Processing of all entries related to through the SAP System
- Prepare record of accrued expenses related to service agreements, car and other lease agreements.
- Issue withholding tax certificates to suppliers, summarize and prepare a monthly report to Revenue Department.
- Match invoice, our purchase order and against bill placement from supplier and also prepare payment voucher.
- Monitor detail of account payable and other liabilities and reconcile with general ledger.
- Monitor records of VAT temporary for services and prepare VAT reconciliation
- Prepare withholding tax report and send completed report timely to the Revenue Department.
- Any other jobs assigned by the Finance Manager.
ผู้สนใจ สามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมแนบรูปถ่ายและหลักฐานการสมัครมาได้ที่ APPLY NOW
Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
500/5 M. 3, T. Tasith, A. Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140
Tel. 66 (0) 3895-0040 - 44
Fax 66 (0) 3895-0045 – 46
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd.
About Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd.
Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd. (“We”) was found in 1996.
We have been producing and selling excavators to Thai customers and also been exporting our products to South-east Asia customers for 20 years.
Further from next year we will promote business globalization.
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic personnel to join our team on our new venture in Thailand.
The successful applicants will have an opportunity to work with experienced people and grow with us.