Office Staff, (Logistics) ,BKK (3 Positions)
Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257559
- Male or Female, Age between 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related field.
- Experienced at least 3 years in warehouse & logistics (inventory) management.
- Result-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- Willing to work hard.
- Good Proficiency Level in English.
- Ability to operate MS Excel & MS Access would be advantaged.
- Knowledge of ISO, BOI, Customs would be advantage.
- To assist Logistics Manager and responsible for daily Oversea warehouse duties such as inventory control, dispatch, coordination with transporter.
- To perform work involving receiving, storing, inventorying and issuing materials, record keeping in a storage warehouse and oversees the work of any other contractor’s personnel in the warehouse.
- To monitor the loading and unloading of goods received and to be delivered.
- To maintain records of materials in inventory and on order.
- To monitor reorder points and initiates action to replenish stock.
- To liaise with other operating functions, such as customer service, sales, suppliers and transportation service provider to ensure smooth operations and time frame.
ผู้สนใจ สามารถส่ง Resume พร้อมแนบรูปถ่ายและหลักฐานการสมัครมาได้ที่ APPLY NOW
Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate
500/5 M. 3, T. Tasith, A. Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140
Tel. 66 (0) 3895-0040 - 44
Fax 66 (0) 3895-0045 – 46
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd.
About Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd.
Thai Kobelco Construction Machinery Ltd. (“We”) was found in 1996.
We have been producing and selling excavators to Thai customers and also been exporting our products to South-east Asia customers for 20 years.
Further from next year we will promote business globalization.
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic personnel to join our team on our new venture in Thailand.
The successful applicants will have an opportunity to work with experienced people and grow with us.