Office Manager (New Office Setup/USA Firm)
MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001191797
Position: Office Manager (New Office Setup/USA Firm)
Benefits: 40,000-60,000 Baht Salary + other benefits
Based: Downtown Bangkok
Contact Recruiter: Kusumant
Our client is one of the world (American) leading industrial chemical solution providers in industrial oil, hydraulic oil, gear oil, lubricant for industrial usage. They have provided innovative and reliable solutions to industry's performance challenges, along with a high level of customer service which includes close liaison, advice, testing and essential information. They focus on chemicals, oils, industrial fluids and lubricants, renowned for their integrity, quality and performance, are used in all aspects of industry and industrial development throughout the world. They are now aggressively expanding the market and customer base in order to get ready for the global free-zone trading policies.
They are opening a brand new office for Thailand in either Thonglor or Ratchada (not decided yet) reporting directly to an American VP.
- Setting up a new office in downtown Bangkok
- Carrying out general administration and support functions
- Dealing with IT systems in the office.
- Providing administrative support to the MD and VP such as making travel arrangements, arranging meetings, coordinating training, receiving guests and handling correspondence
- Establishing, maintaining and administering branch systems and processes in a timely and efficient manner
- Managing branch facilities, property and asset registers
- Maintaining up-to-date procedure guidelines and developing new procedures when relevant, including business continuity plans
- Coordinating with every team in Bangkok and at foreign subsidiaries
- Solving overall problems that arise
- Supporting operation functions
- Managing monthly compensation and benefits.
- Reporting directly to an expat.
- Bachelor’s Degree at least.
- Minimum of 5 years in office management or secretarial functions.
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong team building and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated consulting, coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Well organized, dynamic and outgoing person.
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with Contact details and refer the position as
If you believe that you are the right one, Please send your resume and
Call Kusumant "NOW"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
About MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
For over fifty years, we have been a world leader in the field of executive search, and have provided high-caliber candidates to literally thousands of companies. We have International reach which is unparalleled in our industry.
MRINetwork has been operating for 12 years in Thailand. As a client we find the best quality candidates quickly and as a candidate our recruiters will assist you in any way they can in your career transition.