PSM Fareast Co., Ltd. is providing quality security systems, products and services to our client’s requirements. Our commitment is to provide competitive prices and excellent service throughout our security products range. Our customers are of the utmost important to us and we pride ourselves on building trusting and close business partnerships to the mutual benefit of all parties. PSM is an equal opportunities company who acknowledge the commitment of their staff with enhanced personal employment benefits and incentive schemes.
We are looking for Office Administrator to provide day-to-day central office services and efficient administrative support to office departments. This includes provide HR support to the organization, in liaison with the Office Manager.
The position is available now and our is to appoint the right candidate immediately.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001224558
- Handling day to day incoming calls and greeting visitors on arrival to ensure the office and telephones are open to both internal and external callers.
- Provide office Weekly/Monthly Payment Reports to Manager.
- Handle all import & export documents (invoice, packing list). Contact courier company and freight forwarder for service delivery and pick up.
- Collect staff bio information tax and ID cards. Maintain file record quarterly.
- Manage stock control and ordering of supplies, including stationery and letterhead, office sundries, stamps, kitchen supplies and office furniture.
- Maintains and/or creates files or record keeping systems. Sorts, labels, files and retrieves documents, or other materials.
- Record staff time in/out, absent, holidays and overtime to produce monthly report.
- Ensure that the office space is well maintained.
- Coordinate the activities or tasks of people, groups and/or organization(s)
- Bachelor Degree in any fields.
- 1-2 years’ Experience in Office Administrator.
- Good command of written and spoken English and computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet search)
- Good communication skills over email and direct contact with clients and suppliers.
- Well organizational,
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills and be a good teamwork and service-minded
We offer a competitive salary to the right candidate.
Interested applicants, please send your resume in English explaining your detailed work experience & expected salary, as well as a recent photo to:
PSM FAREAST CO., LTD. 97 SOI SUKHUMVIT 38 PRAKANONG KLONGTOEY BANGKOK 10110
Tel: 02-391 8042-3 Fax: 02-382 4271