OEM GROUP KEY ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – INTERNATIONAL & DOMESTIC (Food & Beverage Manufacturer)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246869
Employer Ref. 159DB
Our client is a leading food and beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Director of OEM Business to be responsible for Domestic & International Markets.
- Managing and being responsible for overall aspects of OEM Business Unit for both international and domestic markets (70:30 split).
- Initiating key account management and sales strategies to maintain and increase sales volume in the international and domestic markets.
- Planning and executing long term and short term OEM business direction.
- Controlling P&L of OEM Department, budget forecasting, business expansion, team performance, etc.
- Expanding the potential customer base and new business opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining long term relationships with major clients and merchandisers.
- Monitoring client orders and product specifications and overseeing team cooperation with internal departments and external parties, including production, R&D, logistics, external suppliers, and others.
- Ensuring that the client orders and product specifications are correct and delivered on time.
- Overseeing and managing trade sales and marketing promotions.
- Monitoring, managing, responding to and supporting customer requirements in order to ensure that products and services meet their highest satisfaction.
- Overseeing and dealing with customer complaints and finding ways to fix their problems.
- Leading and monitoring OEM team members by providing training, guidance and suggestions to the team members to drive the team performance in terms of revenues and strong relationships with clients.
- Reporting directly to the CEO and the Board of Directors.
- Participating in domestic and international exhibitions.
- Male or female, age not over 45 years old, with a pleasant personality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Business Management or Economics.
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience in OEM brand / domestic sales management.
- Must have experience in beverage industry and possess some technical knowledge of beverage products.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate.
- Possess good skills in market analysis and business development in food and beverage OEM for domestic and export markets.
- Mature, with excellent management and communication skills.
- Good level of initiative, strategic thinking and business sense.
- Strong leader, proactive, service minded, fast responding and a good problem solver.
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.