ODC Resource Pool Officer (IT Outsourcing Management)
Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223542
- Identify new opportunities for working with external partners
- Establish and maintain good governance and management system for all the service requests with partner
- Liaise with partner project manager to report on health of the projects
- Monitor and track agreed actions for SCB manager & partners
- Establish collaboration and communication with all stakeholders (both SCB managers and partners)
- Track and report KPIs of partners
- Create and provide program dashboard and status report
- Review and provide project estimation and resource profiles to SCB managers
- Track and control program budget
- Track and control the project schedule, cost, quality and resource allocation that are in scope of the partners
- Facilitate information gathering and provide Clarification queries raised by partners
- Facilitate the requests to partner in order to access application environment
- Gather all required information to produce program dash board and status report
- Conduct any meeting requested by partner on order to serve SCB service requests
- Provide support to partners for project estimate and resource requisitions from SCB
- Bachelor’s and Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- 2 - 5 years of working experience in an IT security, IT auditor or Data analytic
Interested candidate, please submit your CV via click ' APPLY NOW '
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
About Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
"Let's start a brighter career future together"