Nutritionist & Regulatory Affairs Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001213874
- Provide nutrition education by developing and implementing custom nutrition training programs for company’s members, distributors and sponsored athletes.
- Learn and adapt company’s global nutrition philosophy to local nutrition education program.
- Provide nutrition knowledge support for all company’s events, activities and marketing campaigns.
- Participating Country Wellness Tour to support and learn from company’s global doctors/experts in nutrition.
- Provide nutrition training to support new product launch in regions.
- Updates nutrition knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- GRA Roles: ensure country regulatory compliance for all company’s products by supporting all assigned regulatory aspects of product approval. Obtaining new product license, maintaining current import permit and ensuring post-marketing compliance for all existing products.
- Provide regulatory support for product development, conduct acceptability review for raw materials, formulations, and determine tentative category and advice required document / laboratory testing for new product registration in country.
- Responsible for the coordination and preparation of dossier for regulatory submission. This may include the cooperation and working closely with local RA consultant, regional and corporate GRA persons to ensure compliance with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Prepare labelling (as part of registration) for new products and label revision for existing products to ensure all product labels comply with current regulatory requirement.
- Develop and maintain current regulatory knowledge and keeps abreast of regulatory procedures and changes.
- Provide regulatory guidance to the teams and related department.
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in the Food Sciences, Medical Science or Pharmacy/ science (Health care practitioners such as nutritionist, dietitian, and pharmacist will be considered)
- At least 5 years of experience in nutritional education/ training/ consultant.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in regulatory affairs for various foods such as beverages, food supplements ready to eat foods etc.
- In depth knowledge of FDA laws and regulations and strong knowledge of preparing dossier for MOH submission.
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Consistent, quality work and follows through on commitments.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and ability to travel occasionally