THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248184
As part of Global Innovation Center, the role contributes to the success of the team by execute nutrition research and program management including relevant development on nutrition that help achieve Global Innovation Center objectives.
Roles & Key Accountability:
Nutrition Research and Program management to achieve business objectives
- Applies expertise of nutrition functionality, interactions and other fundamental nutrition principles and many research to execute portfolio under platform of health and wellness.
- To provide technical support to other research platform also providing a wide range of scientific and analytical expertise in Nutrition.
Deploy new science and technology related to Nutrition
- Deploy new science and technology related to nutrition and work with upstream/downstream development functions to propose new product prototype with appropriate consumer requirement and acceptance.
- Collaborate with other research platforms to interpret knowledge and technology for innovation products.
Education, training and implementation support
- To be updated on key nutrition trend by foster relationship with key external parties such as leading technology forum, universities, contract laboratories and venders.
- Support the development of the nutrition and technology guideline as part of stakeholder education to support roll out programs under innovation center.
- Support any successful implementation of innovation center programs.
- Perform other assignments as requested by direct managers and senior management.
Education Background and Professional Experiences:
- The ideal candidate should have Ph.D. in nutrition science, human nutrition, clinical nutrition, public health nutrition, medicine or related discipline from world class university
- Experience leading or participating in nutrition related research and ability to manage multiple projects, with strong research publication track record
- Passion for nutrition research related and leadership skills
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge in nutrition
- Good time management and team-working skills
- Fluent in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fishoม and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognised by its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for the second year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven by improved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.