NPI Engineer (Process & Prototype)
Smartrac Technology Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252425
To launch NPI & Prototype of product and process improvement.
Job Activities :
- Performing and Acknowledge in Process or Production Engineering.
- Summarize and publish Prototype Sample Report.
- Develop Prototype Sample for capacity and capability
- Mainly to support for Government product.
- Conduct Process Transfer to Operation
- Develop project for Product/Process COGS reduction and Process improvement
Key Internal Interactions:
- Supervise Supervisor Technician and Operator
- To performing Prototype sample with Yield Target achievement.
- Summarize and publish Prototype Report.
- To Analyze and Improvement Process for increase Yield for Achieve Yield Target.
- To create Process Transfer ,PMP Document support Transfer to Mass Production.
- To perform project according to product/process COGS reduction and Process improvement
Key External Interactions (examples):
- Exchange of sampleinformation with PPM, CSS and concerned party
- Co-ordinate with concerned person, party and supplier
Bachelor’s degree in Eng Electrical, Electronic, Telecom, Mechanical or related field
Very ambitious determined to success
Good Human Skills
Good Command in Written and Spoken English
3-5 years experiences in Production or Process Engineer
Statistical analysis background
Able to use Minitab Program
- Knowledge in RFID is plus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Smartrac Technology Ltd.
About Smartrac Technology Ltd.
Working for SMARTRAC means working in a dynamic and motivated atmosphere. Our teams are linked internationally and working globally. What unites us is the idea that flexible customer orientation, fascination for technology and innovation are key factors for long-term success. Innovative strength, technology leadership and a highly motivated team at locations on four continents are only some of our strengths. Passion & Performance are key elements of our corporate culture. Based on these pillars, we have been able to gain a worldwide leading market position as well as an excellent reputation.
To strengthen our Corporate Engineering and Operations team located in Ayutthaya, Thailand, we are currently looking for you as below;