NPD MANAGER (NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242098
Employer Ref. NPD1190711
Our client is a global leader in consumer products manufacturing
SALARY: B/70,000-80,000/MONTH PLUS BENEFITS
- Managing the execution of NPD and line extension projects - from concept through to delivery and sign off of final artwork.
- Developing project briefs, gathering information from suppliers and key stakeholders within the business (incl. Marketing, Sales, Business Owners and Ops).
- Product development and improvement, developing NPD from feasibility studies, prototypes and processes, and, performing stability studies of commercial production and post-launches for assigned projects.
- Taking ownership of the NPD / packaging schedules and being responsible for prioritising projects and keeping key customers informed.
- Ensuring the completion of development and commercialization success criteria in terms of the execution of project work through the use of accepted work practices and approved documentation processes.
- Planning and managing products and the technical development of existing assigned products.
- Evaluating and selecting raw materials and equipment for assigned projects.
- Transferring knowledge of all new or modified processes and product improvements to QA and Production to ensure the products produced in accordance with all related customer requirements.
- Controlling the data keeping system and ensuring it’s well-documented and easy to reference.
- Graduated Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in the field of Design Engineer / Industrial Engineer / Process Engineer.
- 5-7 years’ experience in the field of New Product Development (NPD) / Industrial Engineer / Process Engineer in theplastic tubes business with 3 years working at a supervisory level.
- Good computer literacy and MS Project experience.
- Able to read-write Auto CAD drawings.
- Must have communication skills and job planning skills.
- Good at creating relationships within teams.
- Must have diligence, patience and the ability to work under pressure.
- Able to solve problems.
- Good communication, presentation, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Service minded, an outgoing personality and good presentation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Our client offers a basic salary, group insurance, an annual bonus and a five day working week.
Reference Code: NPD1190711
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. NPD Manager (New Products Development) - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.