NOC Supervisor (Outsourced staff, one-year contract)
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247395
Employer Ref. update
- Serve as the leader of the team that acts as primary responder for all datacenter issues and customer complaints, monitors the progress of events and supplies the client, partner or vendor with updates
- Supervise a Network Operations team to resolve incidents in a timely manner, ensuring that the service SLAs are met
- Supervise, mentor and train the NOC engineers on the operation
- Develop and continuously improve standard operation procedure
- Execute Service and Change requests in a timely manner and ensure SLA’s are met
- Assist in the development of workflows and procedures for the team based on industry standard framework
- Leadership, supervision and development of the Network Operations team
- Constant improvement of processes and procedures
- Escalation to higher level when requires
- Receive and Response to customer issue or problem.
- Logging, follow up and tracking the details of Customer Requests and problems
- Identify the types, categories, severity and urgency of the case.
- Route customer cases to proper teams to follow up and handle (both internal and external). Including tracking the status of cases until closure.
- Provide technical phone support to customers.
- Provide remote support and/or remote maintenance to Data Center and customers.
- Provide reports to customers upon requests.
- Provide reporting in relation to performance of the team.
- Perform routine operation and maintenance for Data Center and customers.
- Based in Fujitsu Thailand Data Center (Nation Tower, Bangna)
- May have to visit at customer’s office or FTH Head office (Exchange Tower, Asoke) if require
- Male/Female, age not over 35
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or IT related fields.
- 3-5 years’ experience in direct IT/Network/Engineering Technical support and operation management
- Able to understand customer contracts, Service Level Agreement, and Scopes of work.
- Working knowledge of Network Technologies especially IP and Wide Area Networks
- Experience with Remote Applications and Tools such as VNC, PC anywhere, Windows Remote Desktop, VPN, Telnet, SSH will be benefit.
- Knowledge and experience working with ITIL processes
- Positive thinker who produces new ideas and encourages others to do the same
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good Troubleshooting skills.
- Good command of English (preferred).
- Excellent communication skill.
- Customer Service mind.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritized effectively
- Proven track record in managing multiple escalations
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
About Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. is one of the firms under the network of Fujitsu Limited which has been recognized as a leading computer company in the world. The company principal activities are distribution, sales and support of full range of FUJITSU computers. Also, we offer the range of computer services, hardware maintenance, software development, training/education, network design, system integration services and consultation, etc. Due to our business expansion, we are looking for many experienced, competent, and highly motivated personnel to assume the following positions: