NOC Engineer – 3 positions (Outsourced staff, one-year contract)
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247392
Employer Ref. update
- Male/Female, age not over 32
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or IT related fields.
- 1-5 years’ experience in direct IT/Network/Engineering Technical support
- Able to understand customer contracts, Service Level Agreement, and Scopes of work.
- Able to work in “Shift”. (Rotate in day and night shift)
- Basic knowledge of
- Computer/Server Hardware,
- Windows operating system,
- TCP/IP, Networking
- MS Office
- Anti-virus software
- Microsoft Exchange and Outlook (optional)
- Network Security and VPN (optional)
- Experience with below products would be benefit:
- Cisco router and switch (CCNA, etc.)
- Windows Server 2003/2008
- Good Troubleshooting skills.
- Good command of English. (preferred)
- Excellent communication skill.
- Experience with Remote Applications and Tools such as VNC, PC anywhere, Windows Remote Desktop, VPN, Telnet, SSH will be benefit.
- Customer Service mind.
- Able to work under pressure and time constraint.
- Fair typing skill for both English and Thai. (Estimate: 20 words per minute)
- Troubleshooting the problem related to Data Center Infrastructure and customer’s networks and servers.
- Escalation to higher level when requires
- Receive and Response to customer issue or problem.
- Logging, follow up and tracking the details of Customer Requests and problems
- Identify the types, categories, severity and urgency of the case.
- Route customer cases to proper teams to follow up and handle (both internal and external). Including tracking the status of cases until closure.
- Provide technical phone support to customers.
- Provide remote support and/or remote maintenance to Data Center and customers.
- Provide reports to customers upon requests.
- Maintain and/or Update customer information in the customer database.
- Perform routine operation and maintenance for Data Center and customers.
- Based in Fujitsu site (Bangna)
- May have to visit at customer’s office, Fujitsu Bangna or Head office (Exchange Tower, Asoke) if required.
- Shift Work
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
About Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. is one of the firms under the network of Fujitsu Limited which has been recognized as a leading computer company in the world. The company principal activities are distribution, sales and support of full range of FUJITSU computers. Also, we offer the range of computer services, hardware maintenance, software development, training/education, network design, system integration services and consultation, etc. Due to our business expansion, we are looking for many experienced, competent, and highly motivated personnel to assume the following positions: