Santhiya Resorts & Spas Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224309
Audits, balances and prepares reports to provide accurate, timely information and ensure company and hotel policies and procedures are followed while providing outstanding guest service to arriving, departing and in-house guests.
- Assumes the role of Manager of Duty during shift.
- Audits, balances and posts room charges, corrections, adjustments and prepares daily, month end and other reports as required to ensure accuracy and verify that proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Notifies the General Manager of any unusual incidents as deemed necessary to ensure efficient hotel operation and or safety and security of guests.
- Facilitates guest check out by following established procedures in order to close guest accounts and open rooms in the system to prepare for the next guest.
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk by following established policies and procedures and maintains complete responsibility for hotel bank as issued.
- Courteously answers inquires and accepts reservations, both in personal and by telephone, by accurately communicating hotel rates and amenities.
- Maintains good customer relations by staying up to date with details on in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and respond to concerns in a timely and knowledgeable fashion.
- Promptly addresses and resolves all guest concerns or complaints, logging complaints and referring to department manager or General Manager when necessary.
- Communicates relevant information to Guest Service Representatives at shift change. Contributes to and maintains established communications sources such as department and front desk log books in order to enhance department communications and operations.
- Assists guests with requested wake-up calls.
- Maintains a friendly, professional and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Bachelor degree in any related filed
- Good communication in English
- Experiences in requirement at least 3 years
- Can work on Island
The applicants are encourage to send their CV with photo to email or contact to 02-4430585#102
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Santhiya Resorts & Spas Co., Ltd.
About Santhiya Resorts & Spas Co., Ltd.
Santhiya Koh Phagnan Resort and Spa Co., Ltd.
This gem of a resort embraces the true meaning of Natural Beauty. Stretched over 18 acres of glorious tropical landscapes, Santhiya Resort & Spa is an all-inclusive eco-chic natural hideaway with glorious teakwood accommodations and world-renowned service and hospitality. Lush tropical forests, crystal clear bay and private beach set the perfect backdrop for splendid gourmet meals, cascading poolside waterfalls, luxurious spa treatment at Ayurvana Spa or an exciting array of outdoor water activities. Only 30 minutes by speedboat from Samui Island, paradise awaits...where beauty comes naturally and elegant designs along with eco-friendly conservation inspires all.
Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort and Spa Co., Ltd.
Nestled in a tranquil cove on Koh Yao Yai's tranquil west coast, Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa is surrounded by 38 acres of unspoiled tropical forest just 20 minutes by speed boat from Phuket. The eco-luxury resort comprises 30 teakwood villas that blend in perfectly with the natural surroundings and offers a rare, private stretch of beach frontage. Unrivaled guest facilities include a spectacular waterfall swimming pool, an indulgent spa offering a range of pampering treatments and a world class restaurant serving the absolute best in Thai and global cuisine.