New Business Development Manager - (Noodle & Rice Flour)
CPTG & CROP (Maize)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252522
Role and Responsibilities;
- Manage sales and marketing direction of noodle product, including marketing plan & sales promotion through new product development initiative and launch plan.
- Coordinate with OEM and internal team (Sales Marketing Finance etc.) to ensure business’s effective continuity
- Conduct survey and feasibility study for Noodle & Rice Flour and Controlling the data keeping system and ensuring it’s well-documented and easy to reference.
- Graduated Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in the field of Industrial Engineer or Business Administration or related field.
- 5 years’ experience in the field of New Product Development (NPD)
from FMCG is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English and computer literacy and MS Project experience.
- Good communication, presentation, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel to up country and aboard independently
- Service minded, an outgoing personality and good presentation skills.
Please submit an application letter with your CV including full details work experience, present and expect salary with a recent photograph to address below:
Talent Acquisition and Corporate Branding Department
International Trading & Crop Integration (Maize) Business Group, C.P. Group
89 AIA CAPITAL CENTER 29 FL.
Ratchadapisek Rd. Din Daeng , Bangkok 10400
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CPTG & CROP (Maize)
About CPTG & CROP (Maize)
CP International Trading Business Group targets to be the world rice leader achieving such vision through its successful rice business model – the classic full integration strategy (from farm to table) with commitment to help farmers have a better life and more sustainable future. We also deliver high quality products; rice, agricultural products, foodstuffs, transportation services and the Inland Container Depot (ICD). The concept of food safety, business sustainability and social responsibility have been practiced and imbedded into the day-to-day operation so as to serve the need of global consumers across 7 continents 90 countries.
Crop Integration Business Group (Maize) aims to develop the long term, sustainable quality of life of farmers in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, China, India and Bangladesh with the most prominent hybrid corn seeds and fertilizers which revolutionize farmers’ way of cultivating throughout the countries.