NETWORK SOLUTIONS ENGINEER - CLOUD ENABLING TECHNOLOGY
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228934
Employer Ref. 655DB
PRTR Technical Recruitment is looking for a Network Engineer, interested in working and learning more skills within security and cloud network infrastructure technologies. This is a technical role as part of the pre-sales solutions team.
We are interested in IT Professionals with a Maximum of 3 years professional IT support and solutions experience as the business is currently expanding. Their current products include Data Centers and Virtualization, Borderless Networks, Collaboration solutions and Security.
This company offers excellent product training as operates within a team structure.
- Provide design, consulting, coordination and technology selection that appropriate to business needs to be aligned with customer requirement
- Provide prove of concept of proposed solution
- To prepare and present product and solution
- Responsible for implementation, configuration and maintenance various network devices (mainly Cisco and Juniper) and comply with security guideline related network platform support
- Provide on-site network support and troubleshoot on-site network problems.
- Suggest for network health status and improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Telecom Engineering, IT and other related field
- 1 - 2 years experiences in quality field and telecommunication operation field.
- Certified Cisco CCNA or CCNP an Advantage.
- Good Knowledge and skills in WAN networking, Voice IP phone system and IT Network Security preferred.
- Good negotiation skills with customer-oriented attitude.
- Good Command in English.
- Good presentation skill.
- Self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused when working with long sales lead times.
- Willing to work hard and be enthusiastic
- Good human relations, attitude and communication skills
- Strong service mind and team work skills.
- Travel expense
- Work 5 days a week
- Vehicles Cost
- Flexible working hours
- Social security
- Based Salary
- Fuel cost or Travel expense
- Phone expense
- Public Holiday, up to 15 days
- Company meeting party
- Annual company trip
The company is in a competitive market. You will also receive training to enhance your career. This is a great opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and experience, summit your CV and we will reach you.
Location: Ratchathewi, Bangkok
Salary: Based on experience
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.