Network Solution Architect
IBM Thailand Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253807
- Perform network presale and solution design by develop the proposals, BOM, estimate cost of service, and scope of work for optimizing network solutions design to meet customer’s requirements
- Accountable for accuracy of solutions design based
- Work closely with seller for create and develop the network opportunities and solutions
- Work offside and onside at client site for gathering client requirement and doing proof of concept (POC) for solution design.
- Participate in the sales support, for present and doing POC for driving the solution values and benefit to client
- Proactively and maintain Network and IT knowledge and expertise by learning new and evolving technologies and by achieving appropriate industry and professional certifications.
- Contribute to company vision and direction in helping improve technical practices, as well as choosing key technologies and issues to address as we grow.
- Accountable for reaching personal objectives to include ensuring feasibility of all solutions designed and implemented;
- Workable under pressure on tighten schedule for driving high performance culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Electrical or Electronic Engineer.
- At least 5 years up of experience
- Strong technical skills of LAN, WAN, WLAN, SDWAN, IP Communications of CISCO, or Juniper solution design
- Holders of CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, or JNCIE will be considered with priority and preferable
- Proven experience in Network Solution Architect Design, customer support, technical support, responsible for the support of wide area networks based on Cisco or Juniper Routers and Switches
- Proven customer service and problem solving skills, working face-to-face and on-site with customers.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Deep experience and expertise in Cisco, or Juniper products, Network management and related products such as Juniper, Checkpoint, F5, etc...
- Detailed theoretical and practical knowledge of IP protocols, Routing Protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS), DMVPN, firewalls, and routers.
- Experience configuring, installing, and troubleshooting centralized network infrastructure such as routers, switches, firewall, load balancer, etc.
- Experience with large scale implementation as leader
- Good command of English in speaking, listening, and writing skills
- Fluent in Thai
Interested candidates, please follow these steps to apply for the job
1) Clink on this link https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/home.aspx?partnerid=26059&siteid=5016and create new account
2) Search for 72751BRand apply
IBM Thailand Company Limited
388 Phaholyothin Road, Phyathai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Join us. Let's build a Smarter Planet.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**
About IBM Thailand Co., Ltd.
In Thailand, IBM was established on October 30, 1952. Over the decades, IBM Thailand has played a major role in delivering solutions to all types of Thailand businesses through its state-of-the-art technologies, skilled and experienced IT personnel, and its worldwide infrastructure of international offices and laboratories. The company is also involved in developing local capability through a strong network of Business Partners to deliver open, integrated, end-to-end solutions that help clients innovate for competitive advantage.
IBM's technology leadership, complete IT portfolio and innovative solutions and its employees of diverse backgrounds and talents is prevalent with our engagement in cultivating the use and development of IT for key national projects such as smarter city, smarter healthcare and smarter food. IBM has contributed and will continue, as a trusted partner, to contribute towards assisting Thailand to achieve the country's vision and goals as a Smart, Productive and Competitive country in the region and in today's globally integrating economy.