Network Executive (Cross-border Operations)
DHL eCommerce Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238469
- Responsible for the overall network routing and network quality
- Be in-charge of ensuring cut-off times are met by vendors (e.g. export brokers, freight forwarders) and appropriate quality service for the product
- Ensure that the end-to-end service (both delivery and line-haul) is to be routed in the most cost efficient manner
- Manage end-to-end Operations quality and delivery performance (Service Providers), and co-ordination with Network team from Regional Office.
- Provide accurate and analytic performance / incident report to enhance performance quality.
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure air uplift of shipments. Pro-actively provide incidents issues, control of Network transportation movements and activation of flight contingency plans where necessary, initiate correct actions to minimize Service impact to our customers.
- Monitor and report on service and cost performance of the trade-lane and develop methodologies and tools to identify opportunities to improve service and costs
- Set-up the relevant contract for the airline space with Service Level Agreement by taking advantage of local and regional purchasing power and influence
- Manage Vendor Relationship as Partners to improve consistency of service level. Resolve offloads and take appropriate actions where necessary.
- Work with Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) on service consistency together with HQ & Regional Office support.
- Conduct continuous improvement particularly in planning and analysis to achieve a fine balance between transit time requirements, line haul service performance and cost management targets.
- Thai Nationality
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of data analysis/operations experience, preferably within mail or logistics
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Communication skills (English & Thai), spoken and written
- Degree in Logistics and Business (or related discipline)
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DHL eCommerce Thailand
About DHL eCommerce Thailand
DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. We are expanding in the ecommerce market, leveraging our strengths and expertise as a key enabler to make ecommerce a better experience for our customer and consumer.
DHL eCommerce Thailand, a new and fast-growing division of DHL’s family, is looking for key management talent to lead dynamic domestic B2C delivery operation team. The job offers a unique growth and development opportunity in the senior leadership role in the robust and exciting ecommerce space with market leading company.