Network engineer / System Engineer / System support / Senior IT support (Automotive Business)
Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239298
Base in Bangplee, Samutprakarn
Salary 35 – 45 K
- Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls.
- Proactively manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems
- Administer and support core Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and VMware technologies
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment
- Define and document best practices and support procedures
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
- Assist with hardware, firewall, telecom and software vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies
- Carry out special tasks at Management's direction
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area) preferred.
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server (2003/2008) Windows7,8,10
- Managing Windows Server infrastructure
- Managing deployments/rollouts
- Managing Citrix/Terminal Server installations
- Managing server virtualization technologies like VMware Server/ESX
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Cisco Certified Network Associate or Professional -CCNA/ CCNP MCITP Server
- Group Policy design and configuration
- Microsoft IIS administration and configuration
- Microsoft Dynamic, Lotus Notes, SQL
- Linux administration
- Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues including back bone infrastructure issues
- LAN Routing and Switching design, configuration and troubleshooting (VLANs, IP Subnetting, 802.1Q trunks)
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
- Must be a team player.
- Competitive compensation along with full package of welfare and benefit will be provided to successful candidate.
*** Work Place Soi King Kaew33, King Kaew road, Rachatewa, Bangplee, Samutprakarn *****
Interested applicants are invited to quick apply or in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo by clicking on "Apply Now"
Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
4th fl., Thai-Sri Tower (Krung Thon Buri BTS Station),
Thonburi Rd. , Klongsarn, Bangkok 10600
Contact Number : 081-437-0111 (K’Ae )
Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
About Mind Edge Innovation Co., Ltd.
Mind Edge Innovation, we partner with our clients to maximize people potential and to cultivate innovative and intelligent Human Resource practices using various type of services that best fit organization needs.
Mind Edge Innovation brings energetic, dynamic and professional services outcome to strengthen competitive edge from individual, organization to our social at large.
Services Overview :
Employee Recruitment & Planning
Executive Search Service
DISC Personality Assessment
HR Branding Development
Psychological Test Development
Training & Development
Leadership Development Program
Coach and Trainer Development
KPI Data Analysis & Application
Organization Development Plan
HRD Consultant Service
Training Needs Survey
External / Internal Customer Service
Employee Engagement Survey
180 / 360 Degree Performance