Network Engineer (DCO Networks Change)
Thomson Reuters Thailand.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229156
Employer Ref. K.Suparerk
- Produce detailed design documentation based on architectural standards. This will include physical and logical designs and configurations and implementation of these configurations.
- Work with architectural and design groups to ensure accuracy of designs and standards compliance.
- Work with project management teams to ensure that project deliverables are understood and timescales are committed to and met.
- Responsible for the technical review / approval of network level changes and implementation of the most complex changes.
- Work with other technical groups to help delivery of business critical projects.
- Maintain sufficient familiarity with business / application / systems requirements.
- Provide project implementation support during business and occasionally off business hours.
- Create and update network infrastructure documentation.
- Provide input to the manager of Provisioning teams to define / refine group practices to meet team's objectives
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 yrs or above experience as a Network Engineer
- Have senior/expert knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, load balancing and security concepts; Dynamic routing concepts, VRF concepts, IP/ARP/MAC/Spanning-tree issues and configurations, troubleshooting VLAN or physical connectivity for servers and other devices, troubleshooting Cisco access-list, NAT issues.
- Knowledge of Cisco Nexus is an advantage.
- Knowledge of data centre L2/L3 principals and devices including Cisco CSS/ACE/F5 load balancers.
- Knowledge of Security principles and familiarity with Checkpoint/Cisco/Palo-Alto firewalls.
- Have thorough knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, flags and be able to troubleshoot connectivity issues using Wireshark/Tcpdump/snoop.
Any question? Feel free to call us at number 02-648-8411 Attn: Suparerk Rattanaporn
How to apply? Submit your resume through “Quick Apply” button Network Engineer (DCO Networks Change)
Our address: Reuters Software (Thailand) Limited (A Thomson Reuters company)
34th floor, U Chu Liang Building,968 Rama IV Road,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
About Thomson Reuters Thailand.
WORKING AT THOMSON REUTERS
A passion to transform information into knowledge to act is in our very DNA. We provide intelligent information to over 1 billion professionals through our more than 60,000 people across 100 countries. Everyday leading decision-makers globally depend on our information to spark new ideas, create big things and make important decision which could shape the world.
In Thailand, we are at the top of the list of technology development companies developing world class applications and supporting state-of-the-art data centers globally. We are the 1st company to achieve CMMI level 5 in Thailand and are among the first group of companies to adopt “Agile” in the country.
At Thomson Reuters, we foster an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and have the opportunity to reach their full potential. We embrace diversity of thought, style, experience, culture, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, and veteran status to drive innovation and deliver competitive advantage.
So what is behind the amazing things at Thomson Reuters? Well it’s all about our people. We empower our staffs to think outside the box and bring out their best to their job. This is a place where you can develop your expertise in a job you love, collaborate with talented colleagues over the world and create innovation that can make a difference.
Explore more about what we do, opportunities we offer and life inside! careers.thomsonreuters.com
Our location: U Chu Liang building, Rama 4 road. 10 minutes-walk from BTS Saladaeng & MRT Silom.
- Competitive salary
- Guaranteed bonus & Performance based bonus
- Provident Fund
- Recognition Award
- Interest free loans
- Education grant for Master’s degree studies
Healthcare & Well Being
- Health insurance for staffs and their immediate family
- Dental care coverage
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Fitness club membership subsidy
- In-house exercise classes
Learning & Development
- English skills
- Technical & Functional skills
- Management & Leadership skills
Employee Engagement Activities
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program
- Music Club, Football Club, Cycling Club, Photo Club, Mother Club, etc.
- Movie Night, Music contest
...And many more!