Negotiator - Residential Leasing
CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257715
Employer Ref. update company 2016
- Residential leasing services for all types of property
- Home searches for expatriates
- Advising local and international clients on their property requirements
- To assist in department’s marketing and other activities in respect of client instructions
- Manage and support clients’ requirements, contracts, etc.
- To assist in the collation of stock and occupancy data information, and landlord / tenant profiles or buyer/seller information, and to ensure that the databases are kept current
- To follow guidelines and carry out instructions from the department head
- Female / Male, Thai nationality only, aged 22-29 years
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related fields
- An interest in real estate field is preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
- Computer literacy is a must (MS-Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good personality with communication, negotiation and presentation skill
- If experienced working in hotel and hospitality services industry is preferred
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2015 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE was the first international real estate consultant firm to be established in Bangkok. Since opening in June 1988, the Company have grown to be the market leader in real estate services in Thailand. With our continued expansion, CBRE opened a Phuket office in 2004. The Company now have approximately 1,000 property professionals, enabling the firm to provide strategic advice and execution for sales and leasing for all types of property, property, facilities and project management, valuation and advisory, and research and consulting.
CBRE Thailand was awarded “World’s Best Real Estate Agency” in 2015, “World’s Best Property Consultancy Marketing for Park Ventures” in 2013 and “World’s Best Commercial Real Estate Website for www.cbre.co.th” in 2009 by International Property Awards. In addition, the Company was also named “Best Real Estate Agency in Thailand” for 7 consecutive years (2010 – 2016) and “Best Property Consultancy Website in Thailand” for 6 consecutive years (2011 - 2016).
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.cbre.co.th/
Lines of Business
Leveraging our optimal balance of local market expertise and global reach, CBRE provides on a countrywide basis from our Bangkok and Phuket offices, a consistent and client-focused service. We offer a most comprehensive portfolio of services, including:
- Asset Services
- CBRE Consulting
- CBRE Research
- Development Consultancy Services
- Global Workplace Solutions
- CBRE Hotels
- Industrial & Logistics Services
- Investment & Land Services
- Japan Desk
- Office Services
- Residential Leasing Services
- Residential Sales Services
- Retail Services
- Valuation & Advisory Services