Negotiator - Residential Ad Hoc
CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245964
- To collect information about the local property and international property as well as taken the property photographs and arrange the site inspection;
- To prepare the details of the property, including all relevant information, for proposal to potential buyers;
- To arrange and coordinate with the owner for the inspection of the property by potential buyers;
- To advise on a reasonable and appropriate selling price and conditions of sale, in view of the condition and nature of the property;
- To liaise between the property’s owner and the buyer during negotiations on the price of the property;
- To coordinate between the property owner and the buyer, as well as any lawyer(s), to arrange the signature of the reservation form, offer letter, the Sale & Purchase agreement, and the registration of the ownership of the unit; and
- To achieve sale targets and expand new prospect and business opportunities.
- Thai Nationality Only
- Bachelor’s or higher in related fields
- Able to communicate English effectively, with other language (Chinese & Japanese & French will be advantageous)
- 1-2 years’ experience in selling skill
- Computer literacy is a must (MS excel, Word, Power point)
- Dynamic energetic and pleasant personality
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2015 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE was the first international real estate consultant firm to be established in Bangkok. Since opening in June 1988, the Company have grown to be the market leader in real estate services in Thailand. With our continued expansion, CBRE opened a Phuket office in 2004. The Company now have approximately 1,000 property professionals, enabling the firm to provide strategic advice and execution for sales and leasing for all types of property, property, facilities and project management, valuation and advisory, and research and consulting.
CBRE Thailand was awarded “World’s Best Real Estate Agency” in 2015, “World’s Best Property Consultancy Marketing for Park Ventures” in 2013 and “World’s Best Commercial Real Estate Website for www.cbre.co.th” in 2009 by International Property Awards. In addition, the Company was also named “Best Real Estate Agency in Thailand” for 7 consecutive years (2010 – 2016) and “Best Property Consultancy Website in Thailand” for 6 consecutive years (2011 - 2016).
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.cbre.co.th/
Lines of Business
Leveraging our optimal balance of local market expertise and global reach, CBRE provides on a countrywide basis from our Bangkok and Phuket offices, a consistent and client-focused service. We offer a most comprehensive portfolio of services, including:
- Asset Services
- CBRE Consulting
- CBRE Research
- Development Consultancy Services
- Global Workplace Solutions
- CBRE Hotels
- Industrial & Logistics Services
- Investment & Land Services
- Japan Desk
- Office Services
- Residential Leasing Services
- Residential Sales Services
- Retail Services
- Valuation & Advisory Services