NATIONAL SALES MANAGER – TRADITIONAL TRADE CHANNEL
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243245
Employer Ref. 127DB
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of construction products. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of National Sales Manager – Traditional Trade Channel.
- Being responsible for developing and implementing national sales targets via retail customer management.
- Maintaining relationships and competitiveness with distributors, dealers, retailers, home centres and key project players in assigned areas.
- Coordinating, developing, evaluating, auditing and approving the yearly budget for retail development and overseeing home centre channel execution in various regions.
- Recommending, guiding, developing and assessing new retail sales networks / home centre channels.
- Advising the company regarding customer terminations or credit limit increases and ensuring that all unpaid bills and orders are collected.
- Advising on problem solving methods with regards to complaints by distributors, dealers, retailers, home centres and customers.
- Coordinating retail activities with Regional Sales Managers in respective regions in order to assist them in achieving overall sales objectives.
- Providing training and guidance to Sales Executives (Retail) or Sales Executives (Home Centres) in order to increase awareness of the importance and profitability of the retail market.
- Recommending products and/or marketing ideas for retail / home centre markets.
- Planning and participating in various marketing and promotion functions that are beneficial to the company’s long and short term sale’s strategies.
- Conducting presentations for potential clients/business groups in the retail/home centre sales markets.
- Male only, aged 35-44 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Retail Development or Sales management with 5 years in a management level within a multinational environment.
- Experience in the plumbing or durable consumer manufacturing industries is preferred.
- Strong leadership, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.