National Sales Manager / Leader (FMCG)
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246948
Employer Ref. 505562
Our client is a Global Leader in their field as a business service & successful of multinational products worldwide, listed on the American and London Stock Exchange with around 5,000 employees worldwide across worldwide. They have managed to build a reputation internationally as a well-recognized brand worldwide; and with an impressive track record and over 50 successful years in business, a key area of focus is growth in Southeast Asia and particularly in Thailand
Hence, with the vision to continue and expand their current growth within the region, they are currently seeking an experience and dynamic Thailand Sales Director who based in Bangkok, Thailand, to be the key to fulfilling the task of being and maintaining as a market leader in the local markets and the region and to be an integral part of their management team
- Unique exciting opportunity work leading in Thailand team and word with APAC team
- Excellent position with fantastic independent exposure
- Reporting to the Country Manager and managing a team of Senior Managers, you will have responsibility and accountability for sales, service and operational performance in Bangkok, with full P&L responsibility. You will be required to leverage the existing business relationships to develop further revenue streams and to significantly grow the size of the local market; driving revenue by effectively and consistently ensuring the sales team is selling all products and services at competitive prices while maximizing revenue opportunities. Through the development of a highly motivated and results oriented workforce you will optimize such business opportunities and ensure profitable growth in line with the company's strategic plan
- In addition, you will lead the development and implementation of a best in class operation's structure. As a member of the senior management team, you will directly contribute to the growth and success of the business
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in Sales & Operations Management and People Management, responsible for driving sales within a competitive and results driven environment with a background, preferably, in the Service Industry
- You must also have the experience in not only hitting and exceeding significant targets but also demonstrate the ability to develop talent and plan for succession
- You are result oriented, consultative and analytical
- Highly customer focused committed to providing excellent care
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and you are able to present at all levels of the organization
- Excellent Thai and English communication skills
What's on Offer
- Great package with other benefits
- Growth Career with one of the successful company in the world
- Working fun culture with one of the Powerful Brand worldwide
Apply for this Job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and picture
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.