National Sales Manager – Chain Accounts (Food Services)
Unilever Thai Group of Companies
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235404
Employer Ref. No email
- Manage total chain accounts to ensure all objectives and target achievement
- Develop overall business development strategies and plan from input and understanding that align with appropriate channelbusiness planfor total chain accounts.
- Responsible for building and managing P&L for assigned region / accounts
- Negotiate , control and manage trading terms and assigned budgets to reach the most effective conditions.
- Control and manage customised product to comply with Chains Governance Model
- CoachChain Executives to drive Solution / Concept selling via Ideation sessions and manage entire process from initial stage to launch stage.
- Take lead in co-ordinating with internal business support from chef, Marketing, sales teams, RD, SC and related functions in order to ensure smooth and efficient operations to support the business growth plan.
- Accomplish all required reports/feedback to Line Manager on a regular basis in order to update and/or elevate issues to higher management.
- Manage, develop, coach & motivate the team of Chains Account Executives to deliver aggressive sales growth targets and build sales talent pipelines.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree.
- Minimum 5 years of Sales Manager in key account management & Team management experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in food service industry.
- Experience in working in a matrix organisation.
- Team leadership,strategic thinking, business development.
- Good English communications
Interested Candidates please sent your English resume by applying through
161 Rama9 Road, Huai Khwang,
Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
Please apply by use only "Quick Apply" button
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Unilever Thai Group of Companies
About Unilever Thai Group of Companies
Unilever Thai Group of Companies is a fast-moving consumer goods company with a strong presence in Thailand for more than 80 years. Unilever offers Thai consumers a wide range of leading brands in four categories; Home Care, Personal Care, Foods and Ice cream products.
Our Thai portfolio includes major brand icons such as: Comfort, Lux, Vaseline, Citra, Sunsilk, Clear, Pond’s, Dove, Axe, Rexona, Close Up, Breeze, Omo, Sunlight, Knorr, Wall’s, Magnum, Cornetto, Lipton and luxury division Unilever Network. Unilever Thailand employs around 4,000 people and generated annual sales of Baht 40,000 million in 2014.
Our Compass is designed to help us navigate our way to sustainable growth. It sets out our vision, in which Unilever reaches and inspires people across the globe through products and services, while reducing our impact on the environment, increasing our positive social impact and doubling the size of our business
Join us. Be a part of a team who works to create a better future for Thais every day
More Jobs from this employer
ช่างไฟฟ้าอิเล็คทรอนิคส์ – แผนกไอศกรีม และส่วนงานกลางวิศวกรรม/(3 อัตรา) (ปฏิบัติงานที่นิคมอุตสาหกรรมลาดกระบัง)
Calibration & Instrument Fitter – ส่วนงานกลางวิศวกรรม (2 อัตรา)/(ปฏิบัติงานที่นิคมอุตสาหกรรมลาดกระบัง)