We are pharmaceutical company looking for energetic, high caliber candidates to assume the following position :
National Sales Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001238403
Reports to: Business Unit Manager / Country Sales & Marketing Director
Functional authority: N/A
Liaison and cooperation: All departments
Schedule: Office hour
To build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives. To manage sales force nationally to ensure the maximum sales and distribution of company products in a profitable manner, in accordance with company selling policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Direct and coordinate company sales functions with strategic sales direction to achieve the short and long term profit and volume and profit for existing and new products. ( Nationwide )
- Develop call plans, incentive and other reports necessary to oversee the sales team
- Identify sales potential in each area and work closely with Marketing Manager, District Sales Managers and PSRs to plan how to achieve the sales plan.
- Effectively manage PSRs and develop their potential through cooperative planning of sales activities and management of the sales team.
- Ensuring that accurate forecasts, target hospital, target doctor, target product, target message are competed on a timely basis.
- Develop and manage a Hospital sales Channel budget which is approved by management.
- Work to improve salespersons’ skills in term of sales skills, managerial skills, business skills and product knowledge.
- Reports to BUM on competition’s activities and how they affect Company’s business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Works closely with the Business Unit Manager or Senior Product Manager or Marketing Manager / or Country Sales & Marketing Director on defining marketing plans, input for the best practice marketing plan to implement for sales result and product productivities of investment.
- Works closely with Sales to understand the market and to deliver product marketing message.
- Co-operates with Regulatory on the approval of detail materials.
- Co-operates with Finance on the management of the budget, monitoring of sales budget (to achieve target / and managing investment on Sales)
Training (Strategic Skills/Competencies) :-
- Has a clear understanding of dealing with business partners in the healthcare industry.
- Good knowledge of the hospital market in Thailand and familiarity with key doctors in our therapeutic areas of the interest.
- Ability to interact with Key Opinion Leaders (confidently and with technical competence).
- Good teamwork skills to ensure co-operative work with sales team and other functions.
- Ability to drive sales and manage team performance
- Ability to write clear plans and to build financial models and analyses using appropriate software
- Strong leadership skills, communication and presentation skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Ambitious and “get it done” working attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, Medical Technology, or related fields.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and talking appropriate action to correct when necessary
- Provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
- Highly self-independent, flexibility, hardworking, fast learning, details oriented and straight forward working style.
- Logically and creativity thinking with good rational support.
- Proactively, Aggressively manner but Politely
- Result, Performance, Actions (Make it happen) oriented as well as human touch oriented kind of attitudes.
THE ABOVE MAY BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME BY THE COMPANY TO REFLECT
THE NEEDS OF ORGANIZATION.
Indochina Healthcare Ltd.
444 Olympia Thai Tower, 12th Fl., Ratchadapisek Rd.,
Samsennok, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320