Our client is a specialist logistics company focusing on the e-Commerce sector.
Job Title: National sales manager
- Mainly manage, coach and support the sales team with their work to actively find new clients nationwide for the company's services, and ensure they sell effectively up and down the organisation to deals
- Manage, motive and support the sales staff with their prospecting and sales activities.
- Plan team strategy to increase new business lead and assign job to sales staffs
- Ensure productive prospect meetings, and that sales staff explain and demonstrate the company services effectively, including the business advantages of use their services.
- Prepare and review proposal documents, and negotiate deals with senior staff within the client/partner organisations
- Liaise with top-level management to support and close out large deals / agreements
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in sales-focused roles and must have 2 years in sales management with learge size of company
- Background in freight-forwarding / logistics with good knowledge of e-commerce solutions, preferably working major e-commerce / online retailers
- Proven track record in sales and effective sales management
- Able to work in a rapidly growing company with strong Western-style management
- Strong presentation and communications skills; able to work as a team-player
- Thai national with good English skills
If you're looking to work for a growing company in modern logistics, in a company that offers excellent rewards for good performance, then please apply now!