National QSHE Manager
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247055
Nature of Business:
Our client is a logistics provider.
- Identify hazards and security threats arising from new activities at workplace and implement control measures to lower the risk
- Assure that Quality, Safety and Health, Environment + Security Management System is followed in all levels of the organization.
- Establish, manage, implement and maintain all documentation for country level and control of any changes according to QSHE requirements, policy of the company and local laws & regulations, prevent injury, Reduce professional liabilities and property loss.
- Review current process for further improvement, implement initiatives to meet customer/company requirements on QSHE issue
- Represent the organization as a Management Representative
- Communicate, provide guidance and support with regards to corporate standards and communicate relevant policies, guidelines, practices and information to relevant departments.
- Coordinate and participate in external audit e.g. third party audits, customer, vendor, government, etc.
- Track Tool to Improve Processes, promote usage, proper analysis and reporting and ensuring corrective/preventive actions are implemented.
- Conduct/ coordinate related QSHE training for new hires/refresher
- Recommend and propose for any improvement in all QSHE aspects
- Thai nationality, age 33 - 40 years old
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Occupational Safety and Health
- At least 10 years professional experience in quality and safety health & environment function (prefer logistics industry)
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Auditor certificate & safety certificate is a must
- Excellent communicate and organizational skills
- Strong customer service mind, result-oriented, enthusiastic, motivated and confident
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us by E-mail.
JAC International Recruitment Ltd.
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road,
Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Contact Person: Pacita (ES Team)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to JAC International
About JAC International
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80+ recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 02-261-8710
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 02-261-8710