National HSE Manager - Logistics
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237282
Our client is one of the worlds largest logistic service providers. They are looking for an experienced individual for the role of ‘National QSHE Manager’. This is responsible for all Standard Operating Procedures within the business in Thailand. The role is based in their Bangkok Headquarters and reports directly to Expat Managing Director.
- Maintain, review and improve upon current processes to meet all requirements on QSHE issues.
- Identify and implement measures to effectively control and lower the risk of hazards and security threats to the organisation.
- Meet budgetary requirements such as balancing initiative costings
- Prepare, manage and maintain all documentation for country QSHE requirements.
- Comply with all local laws and regulations.
- Reduce company liability and loss.
- Present annual reports to senior management.
- Ensure QSHE procedures are followed at every level within the organisation.
- Communicate all processes and procedures through the correct channels and relevant departments.
- Participate in all external audits.
- Monitor and track Tool to Improve Processes.
- Provide and undertake in training for employees both new and current.
- Bachelor or Master degree in related field.
- Required Occupational Safety and Health Certificate.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 (with internal auditor certificate)
- Knowledge of OHSAS 18001 (with certificate)
- Knowledge of ISO14001 (with certificate)
- Excellent English communication and organizational skills
- Strong customer service mind, result-oriented, enthusiastic, motivated and confident.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.