National Field Manager
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253541
Intro –Exciting FULL TIME opportunity available with a leading marketing agency working alongside global super brand MICROSOFT!
- Full Time
- Leading Tech Super Brand MICROSOFT
Retail Safari as part of CPM Thailand is a dynamic brand activation agency providing innovative retail solutions for some of the world’s most iconic brands. We offer our clients effective customer contact solutions tailored to maximize their brand presence through a diverse range of channels including merchandising, activations and assisted selling.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Programme Manager, your primary focus will be on managing the performance of the field team leaders and their ultimate delivery of program KPI’s and execution excellence within their specified territories. You will be responsible for effectively directing, developing and motivating the field team leaders to ensure the specified activities are carried out within required timeframe. You will need to ensure that results are maximised in each retailer and opportunities are professionally acted upon. You will be directly involved with the client’s planning process to ensure the field team are able to execute tasks in alignment with our client’s retail strategy.
This role will be a mix of office and field based.
Who are You?
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in managing field teams with proven high results and standards– ideally gained from a Consumer Electronics background
- Solid experience in field operations and a strong understanding of the daily tasks required of a field team (eg: scheduling resources, developing call cycles etc)
- Ability to articulate and present operational plans to clients and program stakeholders
- Completion of Train the Trainer course desirable
- Ability to sustain exemplary levels of performance against business plan, goals and targets
- High level of interpersonal skills with a proven ability to motivate and develop team members
- Ability to multi task with strong time management and adaptable to change
- Experience in selling and/or serving large portfolios
- Current driver’s license and own reliable vehicle
- Fluent English skill (above TOEIC score 700)
About The Offer
- You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with an INTERNATIONAL Marketing Agency alongside global tech giant Microsoft. You will receive an attractive remuneration package including an industry competitive salary and bonus.
- If you are ready for the challenge and seek a rewarding career opportunity, then APPLY NOW and begin the Retail Safari journey today!
APPLY ONLINE NOW!
All candidates are encouraged to visit our website below before applying.
Candidates are invited to submit their applications with a completed resume in English (Word format only) together with a recent photograph and expected salary
9th Floor, RSU Tower,
571 Sukhumvit Road, Klongton-Nua,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CPM Thailand
About CPM Thailand
CPM International as part of the global firm the Omnicom Group is a progressive and dynamic customer acquisition agency representing many industry leaders and renowned blue chip clientele. A newly created division of CPM Thailand has been launched to offer our clients effective customer contact solutions tailored to maximise their brand awareness through a diverse range of channels in retail marketing to continue already successful growth within the Asia Pacific region.