INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK
MYSTERY SHOPPING PROJECT COLLABORATOR
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001212322
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK, The Customer Experience Company, 20 years of experience in Customer Insights, operating globally, permanently innovating to manage the best technology and adapt to the environment requirements. We deliver accurate, statistical data and reports regarding our client's business practices.
We have an exciting home-based opportunity for a Project Collaborator to join our Thai Team. If you are passionate about customer experience and retail, fluent in Thai and English, this is your opportunity to work with a leading Customer Experience company and help your favourite brands make changes firsthand. Your knowledge of the International Market will be a key to be selected for this position.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you the opportunity to join a global, innovative and multicultural team where you can enhance your project management skills!
- Project Management: Understands goals and available resources, sets up briefing materials and survey questionnaires, briefs and supervises the team members involved in the project, monitors correct performance and tackle issues to ensure timely delivery of results to client.
- Client Relations: Ensures smooth communication with clients, understands and covers requirements and concerns to allow successful and trustful partnership.
- Internal reporting: Understands and complies with the company's standards, achieves and measures objectives within timeline and budget, regularly generates business reports. Supports Senior Project Managers and Country Operations Manager.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Fluent English, Native Thai,
- Experience in managing teams and multiple projects simultaneously will be an asset.
- Experience with Customer insight, market research and the Retail Industry will be an asset.
- Strong organizational & analytical skills.
- Detail – oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication.
- Proficient in Office Applications.
- Ability & willingness for domestic and international travels.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related.
- Own computer and decent internet connection.
- Freelance agreement with hourly rate, 30-40 hr. per week.
- Work in truly international environment.
- Interesting opportunities for career growth.
If you are interested, please send your resume (in English) to our email address, with “PM – Thailand” in the subject line.