Job Opportunity for Myanmar Branch
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited/ธนาคารกรุงเทพ จำกัด (มหาชน)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001309351
Employer Ref. W
Due to opening of bank’s new branch in Myanmar, Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, Thailand’s bank, is in search of competent candidate to work in various functions as following position areas:
Credit & Marketing Officer : Corporate Banking
- Maintain and enhance relationship with credit customer, business development and marketing to solicit new credit customers
- Contribute to the growth and profitability of the branch through the activities of dealing with money market, foreign exchange and responsible for monitoring and controlling for liquidity activities of the branch.
Customer Service Officer
- Responsible for the reception, providing and satisfying the branches’ customers effectively on the basis of compliance with local Law and regulations, and policy of Head Office.
Trade Finance Officer
- Responsible for receive and execute the requirement of customers on import and export transactions. Assist monitoring the transaction and operations of credit customers and cooperate with other department to help satisfying and retaining customers of the branch in order to ensure and enhance the effectiveness of products and services of the branch.
- Advise, guide and support the Branch Management and the business units on all regulatory compliance matters and to help ensure their compliance. Monitor and control in order to comply with the Local laws & regulations and also in the line with our Bangkok Bank, Head Office’s rules.
Budget and Planning Officer
- Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring financial issues of the branch. Execute the decision of the Management and manage financial status of the branch effectively on the basis of compliance to local Law and regulations and policy of Head Office.
Human Resource & General Administration Officer
- Execute function of human resources: develops, advises on and implements policies relating to effective use of personnel such as employee regulations, recruitment, compensation & benefits, learning and development, performance evaluation for smooth operations and achieving objectives of the branch.
Electronic Data Processing and SWIFT Officer
- Responsible for all IT related issues of the branch including set up, installing all equipment for the bank’s use such as computer, printer, fax, telephone, cable banking system and etc. Ensure the effective use of bank’s equipment and system on the basis of compliance to local Law and regulations and policy of Head Office.
- Burmese nationality, age between 21-35 years old
- For position 1- 5 : Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration / Economics / Engineering or related fields. Experience in Credit Analysis, Financial Analysis, Market Risk Management, Treasury Operations would be advantage.
- For position 6 : Bachelor Degree or higher in Law / Finance / Accounting / Business Administration / Economics or related fields. Experience in Banking Industry, in the areas of business compliance or regulatory audit would be advantage.
- For position 7 : Bachelor Degree or higher in Human Resource or related fields. Experience in HR and good understanding of labour law is essential.
- For position 8 : Bachelor Degree or higher in Information Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer Science or related fields. Experience in Database Administration, Operating Systems, Networking, Hardware and Software.
- Excellent communication skills in English for writing, reading and speaking, ability to communicate in Thai will be appreciate
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Working Location: Operating in Myanmar
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited/ธนาคารกรุงเทพ จำกัด (มหาชน)
About Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited/ธนาคารกรุงเทพ จำกัด (มหาชน)
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
With 12 million customers and a branch network that reaches across the community we touch the very heart of Thailand. And we believe it is the efforts of all our people that has led to our success for nearly 60 years.