MRP Supervisor (Raw Material)
DSG International (Thailand) PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253468
Employer Ref. Saraburi
Overall responsible for MRP planning to ensure Raw materials are delivered all items in full on time as production requirements. Minimize RM inventory as well as coordinate to central purchasing for inventory improvement program. Support NPD launch and transition for RM change with smooth run.
- Ensure smoothly materials supply to manufacturing from MRP 16 week by manages accurate and timely information of material needs is passed on to appropriate departments and suppliers to facilitate production targets
- Manage day-to-day problem solving in the purchasing, operational buyer and materials control function to ensure the production continuity in term of materials supply
- To follow up delivery of material and to ensure material delivered on time with central purchasing and supplier. Work with central purchasing in order to minimize over buy, particularly in MOQ reduction
- Manage inventory level to meet the company KPIs on Inventory Turn, Days on Hand, as well as minimize the Overdue that caused raw materials supplied issues.
- Manage smoothly transition phase in-out for Raw materials according to NPD change to minimize obsolete inventory
- Coordinate to central purchasing for lead-time improvement and inventory reduction program.
- Supported new models/products start-up activities in co-operation with relate parties to smoothly transition phase in-out to minimize obsolete inventory
- Coordinate with related parties for issue concern
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- 4-5 years of direct experience in Production Scheduling, Material/Finished Goods Planning, VMI, Replenishment or Supply Chain Management in manufacturing environment
- Computer proficiency especially Microsoft Offices (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Possess strong planning, analytical, MRP systems and visuals knowledge to manage the production plan, supplier management and improvement initiatives
- Work well under pressure, Self-motivated, Result-oriented, Team Player and Strong Service Mind
- Excellent English communication for writing, speaking and reading
- Well organized, self-motivated with sense of urgency
Location :- Plant in Saraburi.
Please fill in our application form before submitting your application. You may download the form from our website (http://th.dsgap.com/career). Thank you.
39 Moo 1,SIL Industrial Zone,
Tumbol Bualoy, Amphur Nongkae, Saraburi Province
Tel. : 036-373633.39
Website : http://www.dsgap.com
We do not accept the application via Quick Apply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DSG International (Thailand) PCL.
About DSG International (Thailand) PCL.
Background of DSG International Limited (DSGIL)
DSGIL, a holding Company with corporate headquarters in Hong Kong, has effective control of three distinct business entities with global consumer sales of around US$600 million in 2010. The East Asia Region, predominantly Hong Kong and China, is the birth place of the DSG Group Worldwide dating back more than 40 years ago The North American Region, known as Associated Hygienic Products (AHP), is the premier disposable diaper supplier to major retail customers such as Wal-Mart and Kroger. DSG International (Thailand) PLC is the regional headquarters responsible for the DSG SEA markets.
DSG International (Thailand) PLC (DSGT) is a manufacturer and marketer of disposable baby and adult diapers. DSGT has been listed in Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) since August 2006 with consolidated consumer sales of US$120 million in 2009. Current businesses concentrate in Thailand and Malaysia, with local presence in Singapore and Indonesia. With an ambitious growth agenda over coming years, building High Performance Organizations in all key markets is the highest priority.
In 2008, DSGT was nominated by the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) as the best performing small cap company in Thailand. In 2010, DSGT is again being shortlisted to be one of the top ten Best Companies by SET and Money Magazine.
For more information please visit us at; http://dsgap.com