Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241771
Tasks (Description of main tasks)
- Coordinate and closely work with customer for order and delivery confirmation.
- Maintain customer requirement (quantities and time) in ERP system.
- Analyze customer demand per released.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints with delivery related.
- Source list and Scheduling Agreement creation for inter-company business.
- Correct, and maintain material master data in ERP system.
- Make sure that ERP system generate timely replenishment and delivery of components align with customer demand.
- Identify potential shortage and expedite.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of materials to SMT, collaborating with suppliers to coordinate deliveries and shipping schedules to meet our production plans.
- Responsible for inventory level control, day-to-day operational and tactical activities of material management.
- Effective communication with suppliers both 3rd party and Inter-company for on time delivery and part supply to production line timely.
- Creation of Intercompany supplier code in SAP.
- Convert and follow up PR / PO.
- Check and confirm availability of components according to production plan.
- Closely monitor productivity and make sure those can cover Customer’s requirement.
Formal prerequisites for the position
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in related field.
- Interpersonal and communication skills and commitment to customer service.
- Awareness of wider Company issues and relevant legislation. Required to keep informed of changes in legislation and department policy to deliver correct advice.
- Ability to organize and priorities workload, maintain confidentiality, and produce/process documents accurately.
- Ability to handle to difficult situation & deal confidently & appropriately with aggressive or emotional individuals, both in person & on the telephone.
- A flexible approach to work , along with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication in English.
- Knowledgeable/experience in PC (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of MRP, SAP EP1
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.