Modern Trade Manager
Mundipharma (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242768
- Manage sales activities through a network of modern trade channel in order to achieve company sales target.
- Direct and control modern trade sales activities, sales target, sales plan.
- Maintain relationship with customer.
Be compliance in all activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop channel strategies and annual business sales plan aligned with the company and marketing objectives.
- Responsible for managing all modern trade customers in terms of developing and implementing sales, merchandising and promotion.
- Developing in-store visibility plans in coordination with local Distributor's management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Plan and develop sales activities for MT channels nationwide
- Manage and review outstation outlets through frequent market visit and liaising with local Sales Management
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all Head Buyers in the categories you manage.
- Driving operational efficiency for modern trade channel.
- Monitoring performance and taking corrective actions
- Work within allocated promotional cost and ensure effective spending in driving sales and brand building
- Provide trade information, competitor's activities and market intelligent to company
- Assists in the implementation and monitoring of post marketing survey, if any
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / Business. Master degree in Business Management or related field
- At least 7 years’ experience in Modern trade channel , required at least 3 years in Group key account manager position preferably related to FMCG industry
- Fluent in English communication
- Proven ability to lead, coach and motivate a sales team.
- Strong influencing , negotiation skills and presentation skills
- A mix of hands on execution but also a strategic thinker who is commercially astute.
- Able to travel upcountryand overseas (on occasions)
- Dynamic, proactive and with high level of self-motivation, with a demonstrated sense of urgency and passion.
- Good in MS office, Statistical analysis, Expert in excel
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package, various training modules which will enhance personal and technical skills, plus career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested candidates are invited to send application letter including a detailed resume, recent photograph, stating current and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department
MUNDIPHARMA (THAILAND) LIMITED
63 Athenee Tower, 16th Floor, Unit 1602/2 - 1604,
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 THAILAND
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mundipharma (Thailand) Limited
About Mundipharma (Thailand) Limited
Mundipharma is a specialty pharmaceutical company in pain management, hematological oncology, antisepsis and respiratory medicine. With our strong brand culture and values, we envision a dynamic business in the Asia-Pacific region for many years to come. We are now seeking for a high potential candidate to join us in the position:-