Mobile/Web Application Developer
Toyota Tsusho Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253280
Employer Ref. update2015
- Responsible for design, development and deployment web and native applications across device platforms and operating systems, such as Android and iOS on PC and mobile devices to ensure the best user experience of the digital content services business.
- Responsible for reporting project status, issues and risks based on in-depth understanding of the application development lifecycle.
- Leading small team and for evaluating and developing subordinates.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Web and Mobile Application Development both iOS & Android platform
- Experience in MV* frameworks development such as AngularJS, Ember.js, Backbone.js, etc.
- Experience in cross-platform frameworks development such as PhoneGap, Titanium, Xamarin, etc.
- Experience in native Android i.e. Java skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK.
- Experience in iOS applications programming i.e. objective-C skills and inside-and-out knowledge of the iOS SDK.
- Experiences in API and web service development by using and creating scalable web-based Restful APIs, Web Sockets communication and social media technologies integration.
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual graphic components to expose user experience engagement.
- Ability to work in intensive fast forward atmosphere and agile development model.
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command both spoken and written English.
- Japanese skill is advantage.
Successful candidates can look forward to competitive remuneration package which include health and group insurance. Loyal and hard-working performers will be rewarded with career development opportunities.
Interested candidates please send your resume in English with a recent photo, transcript and Japanese Proficiency Test Certificate (if any) **Automated resume will not be accepted**
Human Resources Division
Toyota Tsusho Electronics (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
Address: 15th – 16th Floor, Mercury Tower, 540 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: (66) 2639-3500 Ext. 104 Fax: (66) 2639-3501-2
Home Page: www.ttet.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Toyota Tsusho Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Toyota Tsusho Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Toyota Tsusho Electronics (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.(TTET) was established in April 2005 as a joint venture between Toyota Tsusho Electronics Co.,Ltd. and Toyota Tsusho Group, with the aim of developing Embedded Software for Automotive Applications.
Embedded Software for Automotive Applications calls for a high degree of reliability because of the high level of functionality and large scale applications.
As a member of Japanese car manufacturing companies, TTET continually trains its embedded software development engineers in topics such as programming languages, software development processes and quality assurance to ensure that the end product is of high quality, delivered on time and within cost.
We also aim to contribute to the economy of Thailand and its industries. In association with groups such as the Board of Investment (BOI), NECTEC and TESA, we are committed to helping develop embedded software engineers in order to make ourselves successful in competing on a global scale. Now, we are seeking for candidates for the following position;