Mix Lab Quality Engineer
Transitions Optical (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213627
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
- Ensures performance KPI target are met and reported monthly. Updates monthly BSC for appropriate KPI
- Reviews quality, qualification results and issues Certificate Of Acceptance (CoA) for each batch of coating produced. Ensure compliance to Coating Specifications. Ensure consistency and compliance of qualification procedures
- Coordinates disposition of lots on hold
- Analyses performance data and monitor trends in product quality performance. Provides analysis to operations in order to assist in continuous improvement
- Drive the ISO systems within the Mix Lab, maintain proper records and may conduct statistical analysis on lab results in order to identify parameter trends
- Conducts internal audits of Quality and EH&S Systems and ensures Mix Lab Operations compliance to EH&S and ISO procedures
- Supports/ manages/ leads the validation of new or modified solutions, suppliers, materials, equipment and complete all necessary testing and reporting as required. This includes support to the NPI and industrialization requirements and updating the Mix Lab product specification. Ensures proper hand-off is received from PLT when new solutions are introduced
- Male/Female age between 26-35 years old.
- Bachelor degree, or higher in Chemical Engineer or Quality Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years experience in a high volume manufacturing facility. Experience in Quality Assurance in production/manufacturing processes
- Able to communicate at all levels and work collaboratively with associates at different levels and functions
- Accepts and delivers meaningful feedback
- Acknowledge personal responsibility for career development
- Strong presentation skills, utilizing tools to address opportunities for improvement and experience in providing reports and data analysis to a variety of audiences
- Application Six Sigma and similar methods in resolving chronic issues
- Good command in spoken and written English. Experience with the creation of technical reports and ISO documents
How to apply:
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Interested candidates to state current and expected salary and send your resume together with recent photo and contact number to:
Transitions Optical (Thailand) Limited.
700/158, Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate (Free Zone), Tambol Bankao,
Amphur Panthong, Chonburi 20160, Tel: 033-004-789
visit our web site at: www.transitions.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Transitions Optical (Thailand) Ltd.
About Transitions Optical (Thailand) Ltd.
Transitions Optical is the leading provider of plastic photochromic (adaptive) lenses to optical manufacturers worldwide. Having been the firm to successfully manufacture and comercialize plastic adaptive lenses in 1990, and as a result of its relentless investment in research and development and technology, Transitions optical offers a wide variety of optical products, setting new standard of advanced performance to provide wearers with ever-increasing visual comfort and protection from ultraviolet (UV) light. Product leadership, consumer focus, and operational excellence have made the Transitions brand one of the most recognized consumer brands in the optical industry.
Transitions Optical is proud to be the winner of the 2013 Gallup Great Workplace Award which is base on the most rigorous workplace research ever conducted. This is the fifth year in a row that we've won this prestigious award!
If you are interested in working with an innovative, successful and high-growth global company that believes our passionate, then we would like you to consider joining our team.