Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218422
Employer Ref. update
Reporting to: Software Development Manager
Department: Software Development Team
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Use your technical expertise to deliver high quality, enterprise software systems under mainly middleware product, webMethods from softwareAg.
- Bring creative solutions to solving interesting business problems.
- Analyze functional specifications with stakeholders and develop technical specifications.
- Write good quality documentation.
- Able to define technical solutions and develop technical specifications based on business requirements.
- At least 1 years experiences with Middleware products (webMethods, Tibco, Informatica…ect).
- Knowledge and experience on WS protocol, as REST or SOAP.
- Understanding and experience of relational databases, (as Oracle, PostgreSql, MySQL etc …)
- Experience on NoSQL database will be a plus (as MongoDB, ElasticSearch etc …)
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Understanding and experience of quality control processes such as unit testing and code reviews (Junit, Jenkins).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Attractive and Competitive Salary
- 15 Days Annual Leave
- Yearly Medical Check up
- Comprehensive Healthcare package
- Fitness club membership
- Technical and Language Training
- International working environment
If you are interested in this position, and if you meet the required qualifications, please e-mail your CV by clicking on "Apply Now"
Visit Website : www.allianz.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Allianz Managed Operations & Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allianz Managed Operations and Services (Thailand) is the center of all IT developments for Allianz globally. Our team is loaded with young IT professionals, working in a multicultural, refreshing and innovative atmosphere to develop exciting new products and services for our international client base. Our dedicated employees take part in regular opportunities for on the job training and professional development, while taking the first step down an exciting and rewarding career path.
If you feel you have the passion and ambition to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a diverse, multicultural environment, please contact us immediately. We look forward to discussing your career goals and future with you. Take a moment to send us a resume and introduce yourself to us at the email listed below.