Merchandising Planning Assistant
Uniqlo (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245302
- Assist to allocate and arrange deliveries to store
- Launch and manage the entire product life cycle
- Prepare the annual budget to purchase the products and to meet sales target
- Update sales planning to decide production quantity
- Support stores requirement to meet ideal shop floor
- Support of any assignment required by superior
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields
- Having 2-3 years of experiences in merchandising especially in retail busines or
- New graduates with passion apparel business also welcome
- Good command of English
- Able to use MS Word, Excel & Power Point
- Having a strong teamwork and ability to work under pressure
- Monday to Friday from 09:00-18:30
- Lunch hour from 12:00-13:30
- UNIQLO (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Head Office) 968, 24th Floor, U-Chuliang Foundation Building,Rama 4 Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, 10500
For more information, please feel free to contact Ms. Ponthip
at 091-770-4341 or 0-2632-4239.
Those candidates who are interest in this position,
please click “Apply now” as below.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Uniqlo (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Uniqlo (Thailand) Co., Ltd.