Lixil (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215202
- Manage 10 PC supervisors and 400PC nationwide to ensure their role and responsibility in order to achieve company’s KPI.
- Plan in-store visibility and merchandising and ensure the right execution according to the merchandising plan and guideline.
- Plan and conduct training roadmap and execution for PC supervisor and PC team.
- Develop plan for PC development, retention, incentives, training program and others to ensure the capability, moral and motivation enhancement .
- Plan and manage PC budget annually and monthly to be aligned with company budget and policy and code of conduct.
- Manage PC agency to ensure that they can delivery all assigned tasks and agreement with the company.
- Transform market intelligence data to information and report with analysis and input to react spontaneously to market situation and competitors.
- Frequently visit stores nationwide, especially the top stores where having PC supported.
- Co-ordinate and work with sales team and other functions to support and ensure the all deliverable tasks.
- Handle and mange day to day issues ,operation and administration to ensure the deliverable tasks.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Human Resources Department (Recruitment Section)
LIXIL (Thailand) Public Company Limited
1/6 Moo 1, Phaholyothin Rd. Km.32, Klongluang, Pathumthani 12120
Tel: 02-901-4455 # 1252 Fax: 02-901-2292
For more information please visit our website at:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lixil (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About Lixil (Thailand) Public Company Limited
LIXIL Corporation is one of the largest companies in the building materials and housing equipment industry, with its sales of over USD 13 billion and employees of approximately 60,000. With a headquarter in Tokyo, Japan, there are more than 17 regional offices, 83 branches, 287 sales offices, and 44 production sites for domestic sales and production under LIXIL across Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Middle East.
LIXIL’s vision is to become a global leader in the building materials and housing equipment industry. Through reputable brands such as American Standard, INAX, JADO, LIXIL, Tostem and TOEX, LIXIL offers broadest-in-industry categories of products with highest quality and leading-edge design, dedicated services and one-stop solution to best meet customers’ needs.
LIXIL Global Company, a subsidiary of LIXIL Corporation, is responsible for the Group’s business development outside of Japan and aims to play a major role in establishing the Group as the global leader in this field. Overseas sales and production are conducted in more than 27 countries.
LIXIL ASEAN consists of 18 entities under LIXIL Global Company in Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia, India, and other Asian countries with more than 12,000 employees. The regional business is overall profitable with combined sales revenue about $600 Million.