MERCHANDISING ASSISTANT MANAGER (PRODUCTS)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235721
Employer Ref. 220DBRBG
Our client is a well-known retailer of watch and optical brands from Hong Kong. The company is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced person to join its team in the position of Merchandising Assistant Manager (Products).
Salary: 35,000-45,000 Baht/month
Location: Muangthong-Thani, Nonthaburi
- Setting general buying conditions and pricing for given brands.
- Leading the merchandise planning for given brands.
- Managing the execution of replenishment and allocation of the products to stores.
- Executing inventory control measures.
- Providing business analysis and insights on appropriate product selection for the market while developing on-line merchandising.
- Male/female, aged above 30 years old
- Thai nationality only
- Good communication in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- At least 5 years solid experience in marketing
- At least 3 years at the managerial level
- Strong interest in fashion
- Analytical mind and well organized
- Sound problem-solving skills and detailed-oriented.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Possess your own car and a driving license
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.