jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213717
Primary Purpose of the Role :-
- Partner with Brand Manager to plan OTB budget on seasonal basis
- Analyse historical data, trends and product performance
- Ensure products appear in the right store at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities
Key Responsibilities :-
- Partner with the Brand Manager to plan product ranges and allocate to stores in order to drive sales
- Monitor and analyse sales and stock
- Maintain a comprehensive library of appropriate data. Handle sales statistics
- Work closely with Visual Merchandising team to decide how products should be displayed to maximize customer interest and sales
- Produce layout plans for stores and consignments.
- Forecast profits and sales, and optimize the sales volume and profitability of designated product areas
- Control stock levels based on forecasts for the season
- Analyse every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colors or styles) and ensure that bestsellers reach their full potential while recommending actions to move slow sellers
- Gather information on customers' reactions to products
- Analyse previous season's sales and report on the current season's lines
- Conduct product training for retail staff
Knowledge and Skills Requirements :-
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; strategic thinking, details and results oriented. Creative and proven the ability to multi-task
- Highly organized and skilful to handle and complete multiple tasks within tight deadline
- Detail-oriented while maintaining the ability to see the big picture
- Able to travel domestically and internationally
- Excellent in follow up and documentation skill. Strong organizational and time management skills
- Have sense of urgency and self-motivation
- Work well with team-members
Qualifications and Experience :-
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in Merchandising or data analysis
- Good command in Thai and English
- Computer skills; MS Office (especially Excel), Internet, etc.
We offer an attractive salary, medical insurance, provident fund and yearly performance bonus. The successful candidate will also find a challenge job and have an opportunity to work with modern & dynamic management team.
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance
- Discount for Staff Purchase
- Annual Leave
- Social Security
- Working day : Mon - Fri 9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
976/7 Rim Klong Samsen Road,
Bangkapi, Huay Khwang,Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PACIFICA GROUP
About PACIFICA GROUP
PACIFICA GROUP is a fast growing company of fashions retailing in Thailand, distributing products such as leather goods, footwear, ready to wear, accessories and cosmetics. Current brands under our company are: COACH, CAMPER, COCCINELLE, KENNETH COLE NEW YORK, KENNETH COLE REACTION, KEDS, NYX COSMETICS and SPERRY TOP¬SIDER,AMERICAN EAGLE and NYX COSMETICS.
We are looking for talented and collaborative individuals that are interested in joining a dynamic team for the following position.
More Jobs from this employer