Fashion Style Co., Ltd./บริษัท แฟชั่น สไตล์ จำกัด
FASHION STYLE CO., LTD.The Headquaters of the company established in France, Fashion Style Co.,Ltd located in Phuket, Thailand is the Design and Buying Office for the French Company. Established ten years ago in the sunny South West of France, The French Company gained a solid and renowned experience in garment creation of casual clothing. The company which owns Four Brands create collections of clothes, working in close collaboration with manufacturers from China, India, Thailand and Laos. The company has a nationwide distribution of over 300 points of sales in France and is actually successfully expanding its activities in Europe.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001238100
Experienced Merchandiser in garment industry (only)
- Co-ordinate with designers team to achieve technical files (details, measurements, trims & colors) to send to factories for achievement of garment from concept to final production.
- Control of samples and fitting from proto trough pre-production samples, advising factories of the necessary amendements in a clean and concise way
- Control and make comments of trims and colors.
- Update status charts of accessories, samplings and production situation viewed by all the team.
- Monitor delivery status and follow up with suppliers to ensure quality and on time delivery.
- Contribute ideas that will help enhance the performance of the product.
- Source and evaluate suppliers both local and overseas, according to price, delivery conditions and quality.
- Handle QC/QA inspection.
- Male/ Female
- Nationality Thai only
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Textile, clothing industry, QC & QA or related field.
- Minimum 8 years within textile or garment industry
- Strong command of both written and spoken English
- Speaking and writing French would be a big advantage
- Speaking and/or writing Chinese would be a big advantage
- Strong decision making & problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Open minded, independent, flexible, pro active
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Knowledge of pattern, grading and garment construction, good eyes for details.
- Strong knowledge of garment QC/QA procedures
- Computer skills, minimum required: Microsoft office, Emails, Internet.
- Photoshop & Illustrator would be an advantage.
Salary & Benefit to negotiate