Pomelo Fashion Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223588
- Plan and manage a set of KPI’s to achieve overall budgets including sales, margin, inventory, and markdown costs.
- Gather and analyze all data relevant to creating the sales forecast (historical data, market trends, seasonality, promotions, sales performance, and inventory levels.)
- Relay merchandise plans both within the team and cross functionally.
- Forecast, monitor and analyze performance of plan, trend for both period and season sales, promotion, margin and inventory.
- Manage in-season risks and opportunities and identify action plans to deliver KPIs
- Determine and utilize best practices (statistical models and software tools) in creating forecasts and respective inventory levels with the ability to make adjustments to forecasts based on changes in demand and market trends.
- Work closely with the related teams to accurately forecast trends, plan product range and promotion.
- Participate with Supply Chain to optimize flow of goods from suppliers to distribution centers.
- Happy to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural working environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; strategic thinking, and results oriented.
- Highly organized and skillful to handle and complete multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented while maintaining the ability to see the big picture
- Strong organizational, time management, and documentation skills.
- Have sense of urgency and self-motivation
- IT literacy in Internet, MS Office especially Excel, etc (SQL is a plus)
- Fluent in English speaking & writing
- High impact role in Engineering at a fast growing startup, with room to grow
- Free Lunch - 3 days per week!
- Fun and casual office working with both Thai and international employees from Silicon Valley to New York and Europe
- Flat organizational structure where teamwork is valued
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 5 day working week
How to apply?
Please submit your information at https://www.pomelofashion.com/th/module/pmljobapplication/add
Pomelo Fashion Co., Ltd.
1st floor Monta Building 4366/1-6 Rama 4 Road
Phrakanong, Klongtoey Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pomelo Fashion Co., Ltd.
About Pomelo Fashion Co., Ltd.
Who we are
Pomelo is a fast growing, venture capital funded e-commerce company based in Bangkok creating the top online shopping destination for clothing and apparel in Southeast Asia. The founding team was previously Co-Founders and Managing Directors at Lazada, building the business from the ground up to become the largest e-commerce platform in Thailand. Our team at Pomelo consists of passionate experts in engineering, online marketing, ecommerce business models, and fashion.
At our core, we have a relentless focus on quality, from the products we sell, the content on our website, to our customer service experience. It is our belief that building a quality product and company starts with the individuals having this common vision in mind. Each individual is given the opportunity to make a big impact and have their ideas be transformed into reality.
Our investor base is comprised of top venture capital firms and well known angel investors from the United States, Singapore and Korea. We’re growing quickly and are looking for talented and hardworking people to join us on our mission to become the premier online shopping destination. If you are interested in e-commerce, working at an exciting start-up, and being in a fun and fast moving environment, this is the job for you!
Who we are looking for
At Pomelo, no matter what the role is, everyone is someone who:
- Is open to new ideas and always strives to learn and improve themselves
- Exceptional attention to detail and can manage multiple work streams autonomously
- Is self driven, desires a high impact role and high level of responsibility
- Is interested in e-commerce, technology and startups