Merchandise Planner / Buyer/ (Officer, Senior Officer, Section Manager, Department Manager, Vice President)
Siam Piwat Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252757
A Merchandise planner is responsible for implementing strategies that meet and exceed sales, gross margin, I and inventory goals for assigned business categories at ICONSIAM. The Planner is also responsible for the successful development, execution and communication of financial and inventory plans.
- Manage the development of annual, seasonal, monthly and weekly merchandise plans.
- Develop and communicate comprehensive department financial and product strategies
- Reconcile top-down and bottoms-up class plans to department plans and forecasts
- Develop pre-season plans and recommend purchase/investment quantities and develop accurate receipt flow forecasts
- Partner with Merchants to size and forecast product / brand sales and profit components
- Establish and maintain accurate demand forecasts and execute managing / anticipating product changes, promotions, etc.
- Manage inventory plans from investment through allocation execution, including ongoing evaluation and updates
- Actively participate in assortment development and review, providing data and analysis to support decision-making
- Collaborate on best strategies to address product liabilities and develop action plans to liquidate in a timely and profitable manner
- Analytic Skills: Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Financial and Business Acumen: Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results; proficiency in retail math
- Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Relationship Management: Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
- Presentation Skills: Effective in a variety of presentation settings including one-on-one, small and large groups, and with peers and bosses
- Influencing and Negotiation: Can present ideas and directions that lead others to action
- Planning and Priority Setting: Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals
- Process Management: Can identify and articulate the processes necessary to get things down efficiently and align resources effectively complete activities
- Systems and Tools Acumen: Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and have aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
- Risk Management: Anticipate risks and identifies contingency plans and processes to prevent disruptions when risks occur
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 year work experience, in Merchandise Planning
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience, preferred
If you are interested in the open positions, please submit your resume to
Siam Piwat Retail Company Limited
6 Fl. North Zone, Siam Paragon
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam Piwat Company Limited
About Siam Piwat Company Limited
ICONSIAM has a destiny to create a new legacy for all Thais and to represent every aspect of Thai greatness entwined with the greatness from every corner of the world…to be an icon of eternal prosperity right here in Bangkok.
ICONSIAM - the iconic landmark of Thailand's prosperity by the Chao Phraya River is a city of the future covering 525,000 square metres, and set to become one of the most exciting destinations in the world when completed in late 2017.
With a total gross floor area (GFA) of 750,000 square metres, ICONSIAM will be a new symbol of national pride for Thailand and its people. The project will include 2 of the world's most glamorous retail complexes, namely ICONSIAM (Main Retail & Entertainment) on a vast area of 500,000 square metres and ICONLUXE (Luxury Wing) which covers 25,000 square meters.
We are offering a unique opportunity to experienced professionals.