Merchandise Manager - Fruit & Vegetable
Criterion Asia Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252495
Employer Ref. supplychain
Our client is a leading retailing company. Presently, they are looking for a specialized candidate in fruit and vegetable merchandising to join their team.
- Responsible for planning and selecting a range of Fruit & Vegetable to sell in retail outlets
- Set up all plans to achieve sales and plan other income
- Manage and control budget to allocate as each supplier
- Assess customer demand, including price, quality and availability
- Capture, analyze, and predict the future market trends and ready to change in demand
- Realize the store policy, and implemented
- Evaluate company financial budgets towards Food Service / Fresh Food Department and policies
- Maximize profits at competitive prices via bench marking with rivals
- Ensure that products being developed match or better quality than benchmarks and priced lower than the benchmark according to brand positioning
- Understand products season (Fruit and Vegetable), popularity and product time manner
- Regularly review performance indicators, such as sales and discount levels
- Manage plans for stock levels
- React to changes in demand and logistics
- Meet suppliers and negotiate terms of contract
- Maintain relationships with existing suppliers and source new suppliers for future
- Participate in promotional activities and understand the customer needs
- Prepare reports, forecast sales levels and present to Senior Commercial Manager
- Liaise with shop personnel to ensure supply meets demand
- Perform training and mentoring junior staffs
- Male/Female, Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, International Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum 6 years in sourcing or buying experience in Fruit & Vegetable product assortments
- Possess strong leadership skills and able to lead a merchandising team
- Strong negotiation skillswith good sense of merchandising and commercial areas
- Initiative, proactive, positive thinking and can do attitude
- Multitask, quick response and can work well under pressure
- Resulted and details oriented
- Good command of English
- Excellent in computer usage of MS Office
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV via "Apply Now"
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Criterion Asia Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
208 Wireless Road Building, 11/F Unit 1104
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : +662 252 5282 Fax : +662 650 7880
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Criterion Asia Recruitment
About Criterion Asia Recruitment
As part of Workforce Asia Group, Criterion Asia Recruitment is a leading executive search and recruitment consultancy company in South East Asia. A provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services from single placements to total project solutions, we help our clients achieve greater organizational performance by connecting you with high performance leaders. We are determined to find you the best and brightest people for your businesses.
We actively recruit professionals on a permanent basis for companies in the areas of accountancy & commerce finance, banking & financial services, human resources, information technology, oil & gas, sales & marketing as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement. Our focus is exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management across the Asia region.