Medical Underwriter - POS
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229351
This position is responsible for the delivery of the underwriting process with a professional quality and efficiency to support the company’s production target.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Underwrite medical cases and non-medical cases for New Business both Life PA and POS products and approve cases within assigned authority according to the underwriting standard.
- Underwrite non-medical cases that exceed authority limit of non-medical underwriters according to the underwriting guideline
- Review/ reconsider protest cases and reissue cases, pending overdue cases and cases that are terminated from the system and input important information of the clients into the system as information for new submission cases.
- Attend medical training sessions provided by Medical Department and underwriting training session provided by underwriting function to increase the performance and efficiency of the underwriting skills.
- Thai Nationality
- University degree in Nurse, Medical Science or related field
- 2-3 years work experience in Hospital as register Nurse or medical underwriting operations from Life Insurance Business is preferable
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- English proficiency in reading and writing
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office
- Service minded and able to work under pressure.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.