Medical Service Section
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229349
Provide the best performed services to the clients’ in the most satisfaction and good will.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Measure clients’ weight/height, urine exam and collect saliva for Anti-HIV test (BPO) from the insured in order to provide the information for underwriter using in underwriting.
- Provide nursing services/treatment and medicine to sick staff to ensure that the given medicine are correct according to the physician prescription. Prepare and provide the basic medicine to SC / Other or ready to use in the simple illness.
- Prepare and look after the medical equipments and the examination rooms for ready to use to ensure the best services.
- Provide service to VIP clients to ensure the best and impressive services.
- Provide the right information to clients and agents that meet with the medical related business requirement by phone.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Female, age 25-30 years.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing.
- 1-3 years experience in hospital.
- Good typing skill both Thai and English.
- Computer literacy is an advantage.
- Service mind, good interpersonal and human relationship
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.