Medical Representative UPC Hybrid & Listing
Sanofi-Aventis (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001202262
- To conduct sales visit and identify business opportunity in the assigned customers/areas.
- To promote and enlist assigned products to target hospitals.
- To regularly visit customers as per planned itlinerary and submit report to the manager ensuring KPI acheviement and sufficient product/company information provided .
- To obtain market intelligence and keep superiors informed of competitors’ activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, science or other related fields.
- Experience as sales/medical representative in Pharmaceutical market, especially in hospital listing is necessary.
- Be mobile and able to work in hybrid upcountry area during 1st year of assignment.
- Basic anatomy and physiology.
- Basic knowledge of assigned therapy areas.
- Computer packages and applications (Microsoft office, internet, internal systems).
- Workable English language.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sanofi-Aventis (Thailand) Ltd.
About Sanofi-Aventis (Thailand) Ltd.