Medical Representative - Northern
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241172
Employer Ref. update2016
“MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN”
Responsible for promoting pharmaceutical products and for providing innovative and outstanding customer care to customers in the pharmaceutical field.
- Male or female, age between 23-28 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Science
- At least 1-2 years experience in pharmaceutical industry (new grads are also welcomed)
- Service minded, self-motivated and willing to work hard
- Keen to work with challenging environment, think different and make great things happen
- Keen to meet and provide solution for customers
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to the company’s address.
19th FL., Emporium Tower,
622 Sukhumvit Rd., Klongton,
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. (662) 667-8000 Fax. (662) 667-8399
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Merck Ltd.
About Merck Ltd.
Merck Thailand is a caring company dedicated to supplying pharmaceuticals and chemicals to hospitals, institutions, and the industry in Thailand. Established in Thailand in 1991 as a joint venture between Merck KGaA (Germany), and B. Grimm (Thailand), Merck Thailand has over 150 employees, with its main office located in Bangkok and a chemicals distribution center located at Bangpoo Industrial Estate. With a tradition of over three hundred years, our head quarter - Merck KGaA, is the oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company in the world. It has 173 companies in 64 countries and around 40,000 employees worldwide. For more information, please visit us at www.merck.co.th