Medical Representative ( Lower Southern ) : Medical Supplies
Pacific Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228114
- Pursue sales leads; visit existing and new customers; assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services; respond to customer enquiries; negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority; conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets. Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Health Science or Nurse
- Minimum 2 - 3 years sales experience in the medical industry would be preferable
- Positive attitude, energetic and be able to work independently
- Good personality, communication and negotiation skills
- Fair command in written and spoken English
- Computer literacy
- Have own transportation and driver license
PHC is looking for a great confident candidate who has a passion to win to join our team. We offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. If you believe you are qualified for the above positions, please send a detailed resume in English stating the position you are interested in and your current and expected salary, together with your transcript and a recent photograph to
Pacific Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.,
Human Resources Department
1011 Supalai Grand Tower, Room No.01, 29 th Fl., Rama 3 Rd., Chongnonsee , Yannawa , Bangkok 10120
Only successful applications will be contacted!
We accept resume in MS Word only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Pacific Healthcare (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Established since 1961, is currently one of the leading importers, distributors and marketers of healthcare and related products in Thailand. Based in Bangkok, Pacific Healthcare has over 300 full-time employees and an annual turnover of approximately USD60 million. The company is solid and reliable, with a well-established reputation and a quality of service that is second to none. To cope with our rapid expansion and diversification, we need talented candidates who are creative, energetic, and hardworking to join our team in the following position:-
More Jobs from this employer
UPC Medical Representative (Upper Northern / Lower Northern / Lower Northeastern ) : Surgical Glove